CALL US +357 700 700 11

How and when do we pay for our services?



Unless otherwise specified, a deposit payment of 30% is required in advance. It could be cash or bank transfer or cheque, followed by cash on the night (with the rest of the 70%).

For more information on how to make your reception unique and legendary, contact us and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.